Making Money Online Was Never So EASY!

2007/09/19

Stop Computer Hackers

Stop Computer Hackers

I have used a computer since about 1993. I love all the things I am able to do with one. And now that my fingers are no longer so nimble I love it even more. I am able to communicate via E-mail and to write using my word processor.

One thing about computers which I absolutely hate is the way some others use their computers -- hacking! Hackers should be jailed without regard to their age. Hackers have caused both you and me to lose a lot of money.

And they are guilty of causing unnecessary frustration and aggravation to those of us who are simply trying to enjoy our computing experience. Hackers are a pitiful group of people with nothing better to do with their time than to cause problems for the rest of us.

I expect I have spent 100 hours trying to diagnose various computer problems over the years. I will estimate that I have spent at least $5000 replacing my computers and in buying software to correct or prevent problems which hackers create.

I read recently that successful computer hackers might also be able to steal your identity. Now that is scary! Viruses, trojans, adware, and slow loading or non-functioning computers are bad enough. But now we learn that hackers could actually destroy your life by stealing your identity!

Why is all this necessary?

Many anti-virus, anti-spyware, and other similar computer protection programs are available. Many, if not most, do nothing to stop someone from placing programs on your computer. Those programs seem only work once a problem has been recognized. They do not stop the problem from being placed on your computer in the first place.

I think I have found a program which will protect my computer from hackers. I have downloaded Security Suite which runs continuously in the background and stops hackers from messing with my computer. The program downloaded in less than a minute. I feel much more secure since the free scan turned up no problems on my computer .

With a full eight week money back guarantee, there is nothing to lose.

If your computer has been acting up, you should at least get the free scan. I am certain you will agree that this product is worthwhile for your peace of mind and for your personal, or business, security.

by L. Bowlin
Keyword : Stop Computer Hackers